Vantage is fully committed to ensuring its website is accessible and inclusive for all its users, whether you use a text browser, screen reader or other assistive technologies. To that end, Vantage has built this site in compliance with the guidelines provided by the W3C Accessibility Initiative.
It should be possible to access any part of the site (including forms) using just the keyboard. However, if you have any problems with this, do contact us and let us know. Please provide information about the web browser and operating system you are using – it will be a big help in fixing the problem!
Additonally, most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. These are known as “access keys”. They are activated in various ways depending on your browser and operating system. Here are the shortcuts for some common browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6 and above (Windows): ALT + key
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 (Windows): ALT + key
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 (Windows): ALT + SHIFT + key
- Safari (Apple Mac): CTRL + key
All parts of the site use Cascading Style Sheets for visual layout and design. If your browser does not support stylesheets all pages should still be readable.
Text is sized relatively, so it’s possible to adjust the text size to your needs. To adjust the text size in Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox go to the ‘View’ menu and select ‘Text Size’. Standards compliance
- All HTML should validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional with the W3C Markup Validator
- All CSS should validate with the W3C CSS validator
- All pages should comply with priority 1 and 2 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (version 1.0)